Pages

Sunday, June 25, 2017

6 Pound Loss Manifested

From June 22, 2017
It's more than weight loss. It's more than a number on a scale. Choosing health means you make better choices with food. It means that you are sick and tired of feeling sluggish and grumpy. You're emotionally over blaming the dryer for shrinking your clothes, and you are finished with your cravings and food controlling you. These thoughts started today over a single pair of skinny jeans.


I've lost track of how many days past my 30 Days to Healthy Living Challenge I am. I started May 8th and haven't really looked back. In 30 days, I may have only lost 6 pounds, but that 6-pound loss has manifested in many ways that even at day 45ish I am still figuring out.

One day, while vacationing in CO at the lake, I put on my suit to realize that my back fat was not hanging over the edge of my suit. When I took my before and after photos, I could tell my love handles were not spilling over my waistline as bad. I didn't even wear my armpit-to-ankle length cover-up this year. Now, my super white skin, I still need to work on, but I'l leave that for another post!
Back to the skinny jeans you thought I forgot about. As I was getting ready for Small Fry's swim meet, I decided to wear jeans because after the sun goes down, it gets chilly at the outdoor swim meets. Just out of curiosity, I took down a pair of skinny jeans that I'd been meaning to donate because I haven't been able to fit into them for about a year. To my surprise and delight, the jeans fit. I didn't have to shimmy in them. I didn't have to suck it all in to zip. It was amazing. This means that I lost 6 pounds, back fat, and love handle spillage, but I also shrunk my butt, hips, and thighs.
That 30 days of focus on quality Arbonne products and new healthy eating habits transformed my body from the inside out. Being healthy is more than being skinny. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Being thin is no fun if you're tired, sluggish, and grumpy. The number on a scale may indicate how fat or skinny you are, but better nutrition will transform your body from the inside out.




July is a week away. Summer is almost over. What will you do to make a change now? If you are interested in learning more about how to take back power when it comes to making better nutritional choices, please fill out the form at this link. I'm still on this journey and I'd love for you to join me in July!




No comments:

Post a Comment