Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Forms in the Making

I am super excited!  I have the opportunity to present at my districts first eva technology conference.  Of course I will be presenting about something Google.  This time its all about Forms.  If you haven't made the switch yet to Google Drive, you are missing out.  Not only is it a cloud storage app, but you can also create documents- word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, drawings, and ... Forms.  It's dynamic and collaborative and FREE.  That's enough for me.  Plus my students think its magical.  Any time I incorporate a lesson or activity I created using Google Apps, every student is engaged, excited, and don't even realize that real learning is taking place.  Check out my presentation from this link: Google Drops: Overview & Forms and here is the video of the presentation: Google Drops: Overview & Forms (Video)  I can make some other tutorials using other Google Apps such as Sheets for data collection or Docs for interactive workshop/reading/writing lessons.  Just let me know! :)

To all you teachers out there:  Have an amazingly smooth school year!

~Tobie

No comments:

Post a Comment